The FNH USA Public Relations staff is committed to building and maintaining strong relationships with all media – both print, online and broadcast – and strives to provide you with information about our company and products proactively, and in response to your specific requests.
FNH USA has established an online Media Center to provide frequently requested information about our company and products proactively to our media contacts. For more information about content available to registered and unregistered users, or to obtain a user ID and password, please visit the Media Login page.
Media Relations Protocols
FNH USA Public Relations receives many requests for information from our media contacts each day. Each and every request is important to us and, in order to ensure a thorough and timely response, we have established the following protocols:
- All requests by media contacts for interviews, company information, product specifications, etc. are coordinated by FNH USA Public Relations.
- Please email requests to email@example.com. Include your name, email, phone (office and cell), outlet, specific request and deadline. Requests will be handled in the order in which they are received.
- We will confirm receipt of your initial request within two business days and will provide next steps and timeframe for response.
- FNH USA will make every effort to provide you with the information requested by the deadline specified. In some cases, this may not be possible and we will let you know as soon as possible.
- Responses to media requests will be provided via email.
- Images or other large files will be provided to media contacts via the FNH USA Media Center. If additional images are needed, they will be sent via email or via upload to public file transfer protocol (FTP) sites. Media contacts are responsible for download.
- Products for test and evaluation are available to registered users of the FNH USA media center only. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a user ID and password.
- Interviewing, photographing or videotaping of FNH USA staff or on FNH USA property may not occur without prior consent by FNH USA Public Relations.
- Requests for interviews will be granted at the discretion of FNH USA Public Relations.