Descending from the legendary BAR and endurance tested to 10,000 rounds for increased reliability and durability, the 7.62x51mm FNAR™ is available in standard or heavy barrel contours. The 16" cold hammer-forged MIL-SPEC fluted barrel has a hard-chromed bore and target crown. An ambidextrous magazine release button drops the detachable steel box magazine (DBM). A one-piece, receiver-mounted MIL-STD 1913 optical rail comes standard, along with three rails attached to the stock’s fore-end for mounting a battery of tactical lights and lasers. The matte black synthetic pistol grip tactical stock is fully adjustable for comb height and length of pull via interchangeable inserts, and for cast on or cast off using interchangeable shims.
*Product follows USA specifications
- Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
- One-piece MIL-STD 1913 optics rail
- Hammer-forged, fluted
- Target crown
- Synthetic pistol grip stock
- Checkered gripping surfaces
- Three interchangeable recoil pads
- Three interchangeable comb inserts
- Multiple MIL-STD 1913 mounting rails
- Fully-ambidextrous magazine release button
- Crossbolt safety button
- Extended bolt release lever
- Caliber: 7.62x51mm
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Overall Length: 37.5” with 16” barrel
- Twist Rate: 1 in 12" RH
- Height: 7.50"
- Length of Pull: 14", adjustable via interchangeable recoil pads
- Weight: 8.125 lbs. empty
- Ammunition Capacity: 10 or 20-round detachable box magazine
DEALER LOCATOR BY ZIP