Modern, modular and multi-caliber, the Ballista™ represents the future of precision rifle systems. Designed to deliver surgically precise fire, the rifle can be configured in less than two minutes to any of three available chamberings (.338 Lapua Mag., .300 Win. Mag., and .308 Win.). Featuring repeatable accuracy with all chamberings, the Ballista™ employs a high strength, vibration-isolated aluminum alloy receiver with a top mounted MIL-STD 1913 rail. In addition, the rifle features multiple rail segments for the addition of accessories. Fluted barrels measure 26-inches, and the bores have polygonal rifling with a right-hand, constant twist rate. A fully adjustable trigger (for single or two-stage release between 3 and 5 pounds) and adaptable, ambidextrous, folding stock allow the shooter to configure the rifle for enhanced performance. For those who want the future of precision rifle performance today, look no further than the Ballista™ multi-caliber system.
*Product follows USA specifications
- High-strength aluminum alloy with top mounted MIL-STD 1913 rail
- Vibratioin-isolated from the aluminum and polymer stock via elastomeric cushions
- Accepts magazine for multiple calibers without further modification
- Hammer-forged precision stainless steel
- Changeable in less than two minutes
- Headspace is preset within the barrel extension
- Retains centerline alignment with receiver
- Retains zero with same caliber
- .338 Lapua Mag., .300 Win. Mag., and .308 Win. barrels utilize right hand, polygonal, constant twist rate
- Accessory conversion kits available in: .300 Win. Mag. and .308 Win.
- Ambidextrous, folding and fully adjustable for length of pull, buttplate height, cheekpiece height, and cast-on/cast-off
- Adjustable for: length-of-pull, buttplate height, comb height, cast-on and cast-off
- Single lever side folding stock to minimize overall length
- Ambidextrous magazine release forward of trigger guard
- Trigger system is fully adjustable for single or two-stage release between 3 and 5 lbs.
- Multiple safety systems include manual thumb safety, grip safety and drop safety system
- Advanced polymer construction
- Stainless steel spring
- Designed to protect projectile during recoil
- Caliber: .338 Lapua Mag. (conversion kits available in .300 Win. Mag. and .308 Win.)
- Barrel: 26"
- Operation: Bolt-action
- Overall Length: 50.75" (extended); 49.5" (collapsed); 39" (folded)
- Height: 7.8"
- Weight: 15.1 lbs. (empty)
- Magazine: 5 or 8 rds. (.338 Lapua Mag.); 6 or 10 rds. (.300 Win. Mag.); 8 or 15 rds. (.308 Win.)
DEALER LOCATOR BY ZIP
This product is not available for purchase online. Please use the Dealer Locator at left to find your nearest authorized FN dealer.