Goal: The Five-seveN® USG/MK II Armorer certification course trains the students in both the operation and maintenance of the Five-seveN® USG/MK II pistol.
Objective: Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to explain and demonstrate the removal, disassembly, repair and/or replacement of component parts and how to conduct the appropriate inspection, gauging and adjustment of the Five-seveN® USG/MK II system. Training aids and armorer tools will be provided to the student for classroom use only. The student may retain instructional coursework and reference materials.
- Prerequisite: NET/Operator Training or equivalent experience
- Length: 8 hours
- Factory onsite Training-Columbia, South Carolina
- Factory onsite Training- Fredricksburg : $175 per student
- Regional offsite: $225 per student
- Class Size:
- DevTec: No minimum/maximum of 20 students
- Host Agency: Minimum of 10/maximum of 20 students
- Training Hub: Contact location
- Certification: Valid for a period of three (3) years
- NET Content Review
- Performance of all Armorer Related Maintenance
- Inspection, Documentation, and Replacement Procedures
- Cycle of Operation
- Care, Cleaning and Lubrication
- Field and Detail Stripping
Training Materials Provided:
- Eye protection
- Instructional materials (provided electronically)
- FN Five-seveN® Armorer Manual
- Certificate of completion
- Law Enforcement personnel may receive CEUs depending on state
This FNH USA Armorer certification is valid for a three-year period. Students must attend the course again for recertification. Contact the FNH USA Training Team for more information on specific location.
For questions on the FNH USA Training Courses or more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.