FN 303® Less Lethal Launcher 2-Day Course
FN 303® Agency Instructor Program: The attendee will be trained on how to teach the FN 303® NET/Operator’s Course to members of their respective agencies. Learning how to teach an instructor led program and prescriptive format program will be the focus of this course of instruction. Measuring mastery with practical performance requirements, range performance requirements, and learning how to review knowledge objectives such as chapter reviews and final exams with their students are focal points of this course.
Certified instructors, within their agencies, will be able to incorporate policies, procedures and training into their agency programs allowing them to certify FN 303® Less Lethal Launcher Operators.
FN 303® Less Lethal Launcher Armorer Certification: enables the student to properly maintain and calibrate FN 303® Less Lethal Launchers. This responsibility includes conducting light to heavy maintenance, inspections, and launcher calibration.
This course is designed to familiarize the student with the operation, maintenance, and calibration of the FN 303® Less Lethal Launcher. Attendees will have the ability to explain the removal, the reinstallation, the repair and/or the replacement of the component parts. Upon successful completion of practical exercises, course knowledge reviews, and a final exam the attendee is certified as an FN 303® Less Lethal Launcher Armorer.
- Prerequisite: NET Operator Course
- Length: 16 hours
- Price: $400 per attendee
- Ammunition: 90 Projectiles
- Class Size: 15 students
- Certification: Valid for a period of three (3) years
- Chapter Reviews
- Written Exam
- Classroom Component
- Transition Drills
- Arrest Procedures
- Complimentary Less Lethal Device Training
- Documenting Use of Force
- Full Component Disassembly, Triage, and Reassembly
- Replacement Best Practices
- NET Content Review
- Instructor Content Introduction with Prescriptive Overview
- Functionality Live-Fire Exercise
- Performance of all Armorer Related Maintenance
- Inspection, Documentation, and Replacement Procedures
- Confirmation Live Exercise
Training Materials Provided:
- Eye protection
- All Instructional materials (provided electronically)
- Certificate of completion
- Law Enforcement personnel may receive CEUs depending on state
For questions on the FNH USA Training Courses or for more information please email email@example.com.